Dr Disrespect reveals why it is more excited about Battlefield 2042 than by Halo Infinite

As hard as it is to believe, 2021 is coming to an end quickly, but there are still many games to wait in the last months of the year. Two of those great releases will be battle 2042 and Halo infinito . During a recent stream, Dr. map\lestory2mesos.tumblr.com/post/663576270142046208/dr-disrespect-reveals-his-big-problem-with-halo-infinite" title="Disrespect">Disrespect was asked, which of these games expects more this year, and the two did not hesitate to share their enthusiasm for Battle 2042 . Certainly, it seems that the transmitter is much more interested in the new EA game says and less at the last of 343 Industries.

« Did you impress you more halo or Battlefield? Battlefield. In that sense, there are Battlefield elements that impressed me. Halo, I m trying to think about what impressed me. Now that I m thinking ... I mean that halo was literally like Halo 4.5. That s what Halo infinito felt like me. I must be honest, I do not even remember having played Halo, said Dr. Disrespect.

While that certainly does not sound very good for those waiting for anxious Halo infinito , Dr Disrespect recalled quickly an element of Halo infinite that he did enjoy: the design of the game map. During the transmission, the two expressed that he did not care for the previous game largely due to his maps.

Halo Infinite | Campaign Gameplay Premiere – 8 Minute Demo «Oh, what I liked from Halo was the design of the map. And it is very fun because I hear some of the players and even some of these professionals talk about maps designs and how they are not great admirers. Few of them I have heard them. I could be wrong in that, but I know I ve seen some say it live. And for me, I felt that the design of the map in halo infinito was its strongest point. I did not like halo 5 due to the design of the map «, said Dr. Disrespect.

It will be interesting to see if the excess game sets on the First Person of the Christmas season will make some games divert the attention of others. Time HALO INFINITO seems to be about to be the largest launch of the Xbox platform, battle of battle 2042 will also be launched in the system, so Xbox fans may have to make some difficult decisions about what game they want to admit . If both games end up being of high quality, with luck none will have difficulty finding an audience!

What shooter do you expect more this year? Do you plan to buy both games? Let us know in the comments or share your thoughts directly on Twitter in @marcdachamp to talk about everything related to games!

Comments