User ends all Nintendo 64 games

Nintendo 64 was an important part of the childhood of many children in the 90s, reasons why it houses many quality video games, including great prominent such as Super Mario 64 and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time . And now, it is confirmed that a collector has managed to finish all the titles of the console.

The Twitch user known as Acgemersam prepared to complete the 296 games of his 64-bit apparatus collection, aiming to see each other's final credits. It doesn't matter if it was an arcade adaptation. He also comments that there were quite complicated games to cross as Aidan Chronicles: The First Mage, Micro Machines and Hot Wheels: Turbo Racing.

All This is what the player commented in a recent interview:

I honestly thought that the challenge was not going to end, especially at the beginning when I was between games 20 and 70. When I found a difficult game, very long or very complex, he told me: ‘I am not having fun right now.’ Sometimes, the game is not very interesting and that discourages people to see my transmissions. Around 100 and 150, when I was in the middle of the challenge, people took me more seriously and began to get more visits. That was very motivating.

Now that the user has completed the challenge is ready for the next challenge, and that is to spend all the games of the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise, a challenge that will not be easy, since the hedgehog has dozens of pitches to his credit. Main deliveries and spin-offs are included.

Comments